ConsumerAffairs accredited brand Independent Home finds continued success and increased customer satisfaction with a dedicated reputation management effort. An engaged profile on ConsumerAffairs builds trust with consumers by showing the brands dedication to investing in the well-being of its customers.
As a leading walk-in tub manufacturer, partnering with ConsumerAffairs was an important choice for Independent Home. With online reviews being a primary element to the customer journey and buying process, the company needed to team up with an accredited platform like ConsumerAffairs.com.
On-boarding took place in early 2015 and the platform has helped Independent Home grow to be one of the leading walk-in tub suppliers in the nation.
“We take pride in serving those who are having difficulty bathing independently and provide affordable solutions to help homeowners stay in their homes longer,” said CMO, Jake Holman.
Independent Home reported several key reasons as to why they chose to partner with Consumer Affairs:
- The need for a centralized platform to host all customer reviews
- Increased visibility to every step of the customer journey
- Greater knowledge of customer touch points allows for continual improvement of the businesses
- The chance to share reviews internally, to celebrate successes with all team members and refocus on areas that need attention.
- Creating a feedback loop that results in a stronger business and happier customers
In the summer of 2016, the Independent Home executive team discussed the possibility of doing a case study with ConsumerAffairs. The purpose of the project was to share the brand’s experiences as partners, and to provide a resource for customers and brands alike to understand the nature of what ConsumerAffairs provides.
“Working closely with Lauren Grant, Danica Jones and Brian Biehl has been great. Businesses are only as successful as the people working at the company, and we believe the ConsumerAffairs team highlights this truth,” said Holman.
This post was created in conjunction with Jake Holman, CMO of Independent Home Walk In Tubs, www.IndependentHome.com.