Crafting the perfect marketing strategy can be a daunting task. Best practices change at an alarming rate and it seems like trendy new tactics pop up every day. But while the industry evolves with each new fad, our overall goals tend to stay the same. Every effective strategy planning session begins by simply defining the desired outcome of your efforts. For most marketers, that's going to go a little something like this:
- I want strong brand awareness and a great reputation.
- I want to rank on page one of search results for my product or industry.
- I want to have good data to analyze so I can make smart decisions for my marketing efforts.
- I want leads. That convert. A lot of them.
Raise your glass to the perfect marketing cocktail.
If this to-do list is sounding familiar, you’re in good company. Our tried and true success indicators certainly aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and we have the recipe for success. It's the perfect marketing cocktail:
- 1 part great online brand reputation
- 1 part high-ranking SEO
- 1 part ability to make data-driven decisions
And that proverbial cherry on top? Highly converting leads, of course.
The good news? There is a proven tactic that can help you achieve this highly sought-after perfect mix. And it's not anything new or trendy. In fact, it's one of the oldest plays in the book.
We’re talking about good old-fashioned word of mouth in the form of customer reviews.
More specifically: review collection. It's true! Review collection is a powerhouse tool for marketers, not just customer service reps.
Don't believe us? In this eBook, we're breaking down all the details with four ways review collection can have a major impact on your business (and provide some serious return on investment), including:
- Creating strong brand awareness
- Ranking on page one of search results
- Unlocking valuable customer and product insights
- Generating highly-qualified leads
Ready to unlock best practices to help you achieve that highly sought after perfect marketing mix? Download the eBook below.